Closing date: Thu Apr 30th
Location: Bow E3 3JG
Salary: £10.50 - £11.50 p/h
Sector: Warehouse Operations/Logistics
About this job
Amazon needs help fulfilling supplies to local communities as a Warehouse Operative in Bow, E3 3JG. As a Warehouse Operative you will be paid:
* Days: £10.50 per hour plus £2.00 per hour until April 30th * Overtime rates between £15.75 per hour to £21.00 per hour
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Typical hours as a Warehouse Operative: We have part time shifts available! Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
* We have onsite free parking
* Canteen providing free tea and coffee
* Training is provided so no experience is needed
* Excellent break room area Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
* To provide an excellent delivery experience for Amazon customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
* Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
* Handling the full range of items sold by Amazon and its marketplace sellers in the UK
* Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
To apply click on the link below:
Register your interest
Register interest with our Hackney Works team who will link you to the employer & partners.
This service is for Hackney residents but if any of the following apply to you then please call 020 8356 5700
- You are being housed in Hackney Council temporary accommodation outside the borough.
- You have Hackney Council as a corporate parent, i.e. you are or were in care.
- Went to Hackney school or college