Professional Carer / Care Assistant - No Experience Required
Closing date: Wed Apr 15th
Salary: £8.30 - £11.00
Contract: Full time
Sector: Health & Social Care
About this job
All of our staff have a passion for caring and in return for their dedication we offer:
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Generous pay rates (starting from £8.30 per hour)
- Company pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Guaranteed hours or flexible hours – whichever suits you!*
- Free Care Certificate qualification
- Smartphone app that makes your day-to-day admin tasks easier
- Free Uniform
- Generous annual leave allowance
As a Professional Carer, you will be required to provide personal care, practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst helping them maintain their independence.
- No previous experience required, all training will be provided
- Able to treat people with dignity, empathy and compassion
- Excellent communication skills
- Wanting a rewarding career where you make a real difference
- A can do attitude
- Having a UK drivers licence and access to a car would be advantageous
- You must be available to work alternate weekends
- You must be available to work at least two evenings per week
- Please note morning shifts start at 06:00 and evening shifts finish at 22:00.
If you are looking for a rewarding role where you actively make a positive difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Areas We Service
Cera, London is part of the Cera family, a multi award winning Care provider. As one of the largest Care providers in the country, we have made it our mission to improve service delivery across the care sector by utilising the latest technology to empower our service users to live more independently.
In addition to the numerous benefits on offer, our Carers are given a high level of support through ongoing training, various development opportunities and access to market leading tech that enables the delivery of a better quality care service.
Apply now to join us and help transform the delivery of care.
Reference ID: CERA/LOND01/032020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.30 to £11.00 /hour
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Click on the link below to apply:
Register your interest
Register interest with our Hackney Works team who will link you to the employer & partners.
This service is for Hackney residents but if any of the following apply to you then please call 020 8356 5700
- You are being housed in Hackney Council temporary accommodation outside the borough.
- You have Hackney Council as a corporate parent, i.e. you are or were in care.
- Went to Hackney school or college