Closing date: Mon Apr 20th 2020
Contract: Full time 10 Months
About this job
Minimum requirements applicants must meet to be considered for this position:
• Must hold a valid CSCS card
• Must have previous experience of working on a building site
• Must be able to provide a recent, checkable work reference.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of canteen/drying room and toilets
• Emptying bins
• Managing the canteen and ensuring no bags/food are left on tables by
• Occasionally assisting with deliveries.
• Keeping stock of welfare consumables.
If you are interested in this role please apply by submitting your CV as soon as possible as this role will close as soon as it is filled.
Register your interest
Register interest with our Hackney Works team who will link you to the employer & partners.
This service is for Hackney residents but if any of the following apply to you then please call 020 8356 5700
- You are being housed in Hackney Council temporary accommodation outside the borough.
- You have Hackney Council as a corporate parent, i.e. you are or were in care.
- Went to Hackney school or college